The ClipiTool Rescue ~ Tactical Equipment
A multifunction pocket knife that offers three different folding tools optimized for the needs of first responders. Its primary blade is fully ground flat and combines a classic sheepskin profile with our fully serrated SpyderEdge to create the iconic “rescue” pattern. This dynamic synthesis delivers extreme cutting power while providing the security of a blunt tip
More specialized rescue cutting tasks
For more specialized rescue cutting tasks, like quickly removing clothing or boots from an injured person, this versatile tool also features a high performance hook-shaped knife. Sharpened only on its inner surface, it cuts with impressive authority while dramatically minimizing any risk to the victim. Like the main blade, the rescue hook is supported by a locking mechanism in the open position during use.
An additional level of functionality
A non-locking hollow screwdriver blade completes the tool selection and provides an added level of functionality. All three blades are made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and feature a round hole for quick one-handed access. They are housed in a handle featuring interlocking stainless steel trims, textured black G-10 scales, solid stainless steel brackets and springs, and a two-position hourglass clip that lets you choose between wearing on the right side or on the left side.
- Total length 8.01 “(203mm)
- Blade length 3.61 “(92mm)
- 8Cr13MoV steel
- Closed length 4.40 “(112mm)
- Cutting edge length 3.15 “(80mm)
- Weight 4.2 oz (119g)
- Blade thickness 0.098 “(2 5mm) (112mm)
- Cutting edge length 3.15 “(80 mm) Weight 4.2.oz (119g)
- Blade thickness 0.098 “(2.5mm)
- G10 handle Clip position Right Position of the tip port 2-position
- Lock Type Liner Lock
Rescue 79mm ~ Tactical Equipment
The smaller equivalent of the C14 93mm Rescue, it also has a VG-10 SpyderEdge, saber-sharpened blade, which ends in a safety tip in the shape of a sheep’s foot. For smoother thumb rotation, they made the round hole larger, which creates a prominent bump to position the thumb while cutting. The FRN (FIBER REINFORCED NYLON) handle embossed textured with a clip to hang on the belt, bag or simply or whatever you want. The pocket knife was designed for ambidextrous use.
- Total length 181 mm (7.125 “)
- Blade length 79 mm (3.125 “)
- VG-10 steel
- Closed length 104 mm (4.093 “)
- Cutting edge length 67 mm (2.625 “)
- Weight 64 g (2.25 oz)
- Blade thickness 3 mm (0.125 “)
- FRN Clip Handle
Here are some things to consider when buying a knife next.
- Blade quality type (Rust)
- Blade sharpening (Laser or Grinding wheel)
- Handle grip (ergonomics)
- discreet and carrying bag
- Easy opening of the blade
- Impact resistance
Whenever I need a knife to cut an object, rope, tree branch … I plan and always carry one of my knives whether cliptool rescue , endura 4 and maverick. The price to pay for this quality and reliability of knives shouldn’t be an obstacle that can save a life or keep you alive.